Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cul de sac error.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alexkonieczka
363 Views, 3 Replies

cul de sac error.

i made an alignment that resembles a light bulb outlinine the eop of my culdesac.

the corridor assembly goes around it fine and consists of 2' valley gutter, 2' slope offset like (sol), 5' walk, 2' sol.

it works fine.

i made another alignment for the left edge of walk. entering the cul de sac the walk is about 8' off back of curb but transitions to 2' around the bulb.

i set the walk target to this alignmnet and it works fine from the begining to about half way through then the transition vanishes until the last part coming out of the cul de sac where it is fine again.

not sure if i am violating any software constraints or not.

i get this as the first error:

1+47.37':  Value on wrong side of alignment or profile
TargetHA_Alignment

i tried splitting up the alignment into 2 pieces and that did not solve the problem.

thanks, alex

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
onsionsi1
in reply to: alexkonieczka

Can you send your DWG so we can figure where is the problem

Please do not forget approve as solutions and Points
to Remember Please Accept as Solution and Kudos Please
Message 3 of 4
alexkonieczka
in reply to: onsionsi1

i would have to get permission to send it unless i stripped it down. one thing i could do is try to recreate it in a new dwg where it could not conflict with other stuff and see what happens. maybe it is a featureline crossing problem for all i know as the alignment goes through to edge of property. i have to pack it in for today and will pick it up tomorrow.

thanks.

Message 4 of 4

i made a new test dwg and all works fine so there must be an issue with my current dwg.

thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report