Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

corridor line follows existing grade

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MonkeyTrainer
501 Views, 3 Replies

corridor line follows existing grade

image attached

i have a corridor. the corridor feature line that is supposed to hit the proposed centerline is following my existing grade instead of where the profile is. in other words, the corridor line i need at the centerline when i do "feature lines from corridor" is following my existing grade instead of the top of my road. did i accid. change something? i need it to follow the top centerline of my road. the red arrow is the line i need at the top centerline. 

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Neilw_05
in reply to: MonkeyTrainer

Without knowing how your corridor is set up I would have to say it appears you have applied the Existing Ground profile to your baselines. Make sure your corridor is using the layout profile for the baselines.

Neil Wilson (a.k.a. neilw)
AEC Collection/C3D 2024, LDT 2004, Power Civil v8i SS1
WIN 10 64 PRO

http://www.sec-landmgt.com
Message 3 of 4
MonkeyTrainer
in reply to: Neilw_05

yeah thats the first thing i thought of. my baseline is defined as using the proposed profile. i double checked that this is indeed the my prop grade, and not just a typo. thanks.

Message 4 of 4

so i was looking thru the feature lines my corridor should create, and found that the original ground was in the list. how do i add to the "feature lines to create list" on the "feature lines" tab in the corridor properties? image attached.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report