Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

civil 3d 2011 coordinate system (dot)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jimmyp3
1416 Views, 3 Replies

civil 3d 2011 coordinate system (dot)

when I assign a coordinate system to my drawing a white dot appears.  It seams that it is a reference or something. it will not let me select it and I can not find out how to delete it.  does anyone else have this problem and if so could you tell me how to assign my coordinate system without getting this dot or maybe how i could get rid of it. attached is an screen shot of what im talking about.

397i53F97A9B95F89492

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SethHall
in reply to: jimmyp3

Hi jimmyp3-

Are you referring to the "wagon wheel" in the center of your screen shot? If so this is controled by the GEOMARKERVISIBILITY variable. Set it to <0> and it will not be visible.

Hope this helps!

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 4
jimmyp3
in reply to: SethHall

that is it. thanks alot!!

Message 4 of 4
Murph_Map
in reply to: SethHall

Wagon wheel, pizza, top when in a 3d view, gizmo, location icon, it has been called a number of things but I love it when it's in a DWF with coordinates assigned and you have a gps enable in the viewer.

Also for the OP, that variable is dwg specific you may want to add a little lisp expression to your start up if you don't want to keep setting it all the time. 

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report