Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't create an intersection!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cadintexas
1622 Views, 4 Replies

can't create an intersection!

I have made 11 successful intersections in my subdivision, but there is one that just won't work!

When I get to the point where I want to set curb return parameters, the dialog box pops up but there is nothing listed under the quadrants.

If i go ahead and try to make the intersection anyway, I get this message:  "one or more of the secondary road profiles cannot be locked"

Help?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JessicaPalmer
in reply to: cadintexas

Be sure that your secondary profile is editable in the drawing where you are creating the intersection. If it is a data shortcut you will need to promote it.

Jessica Palmer
Message 3 of 5
cadintexas
in reply to: JessicaPalmer

Thank you Jessica, but both profiles are present in my drawing, so that's not the problem...

Message 4 of 5
JessicaPalmer

Wel,l that it where I would have started looking. Are the vertices locked in the profiel grid view? Can you post the drawing?

Jessica Palmer
Message 5 of 5
Joe-Bouza

I was told by Autodesk SR rep that the intersection will not work if the primary or secondary alignments have more than one layout profile in them.

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report