Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadening

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Ed-Hovsepyan
248 Views, 5 Replies

broadening

Hi all I have a question about alignments broadening. By SNIP  broadening must be done at the expense of shoulders. How can I do it?   

Thanks.)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
doni49
in reply to: Ed-Hovsepyan

From what little you've said, I *think* you might be asking about offset alignment widening.

Give this link a read and if that's not what you're after, come back and give us some more details as to what you're trying to do.

http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2014/ENG/filesCTU/GUID-8208038F-7522-44C1-8DBC-5AAC9D789107.htm

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 6
Ed-Hovsepyan
in reply to: doni49

Yes I said about offset alignment widening. Thanks for link.

Message 4 of 6
Ed-Hovsepyan
in reply to: doni49

By SNIP offset alignment widening must be done at the expense of shoulders. How can I do it?   

I  hope that now my question is correct))

Message 5 of 6
wfberry
in reply to: Ed-Hovsepyan

X man:

I would think that your shoulder could be LinkOffsetAndSlope  Subassembly ( similar).  One side of the Subassembly will be controlled by the pavement edge (using an alignment) and the outside will also be controlled by another alignment so that the shoulder will vary to your requirements.

Bill

Message 6 of 6
Ed-Hovsepyan
in reply to: wfberry

Thank you for good idea , I will try ).It's my Subassembly  shoulder(see attachment)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report