Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

available c3d forums

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
achillesgr
388 Views, 7 Replies

available c3d forums

helo,

the last days i had some problems with c3d and it seems that none here can help or want to help.i guess that the forum also functions like autocad.(i wonder why is the autocad the only software that still crashes like that)(none at autodesk cares to fix something?)

i had similiar problems on the past and had days to solve by search in the net or youtube.

i cannot work or continue like that with c3d.

i want your experience and please somebody let me know if there are any working forums about c3d out there or any other softwares.

ps. i cannot imagine that someone in the oficial forum cannot answer some questions from a beginer. i cannot imagine also how the guys at autodesk choose who to help or not to help.

thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
aluko0719
in reply to: achillesgr

what type of problems are you haveing? i'm having some issue with 2015 also. like crashing when closing out of a drawings among other stuff.

Message 3 of 8
Pointdump

A,

I've nosed around other C3D forums. This one is your best shot at getting an answer.

It helps if you post a screen grab of the problem, or your drawing.

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 4 of 8
mathewkol

This is generally a peer to peer forum. Autodesk folk sometime poke around here, but mostly it's just users. You sound a little offended that nobody is helping you, at least that's what it sounds like to me. If people aren't replying,m there are reasons for it.

Maybe there's no answer. Maybe the way the question is worded makes it tough to figure out what you're asking.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 5 of 8
doni49

1) To directly answer the question asked, the only other C3D forum that I've ever found to be even decent is over at the AUGI site.

2) You indicated that you asked the question a few days ago.  This was a holiday weekend and a lot of people have been off for the past 3 days (and a lot of people take the Friday BEFORE off as well making it a 4 day weekend).  But generally speaking, I don't think I've ever had a question go without a reply for more than a few hours -- the most I remember was about a day.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 6 of 8
achillesgr
in reply to: doni49

Guys, Users make everything they can to help ,I appreciate them and thank them , and you of course. I have nothing against users. My point is that if I had a product full of problems I would be all night and day at the forum to help users and not jumping here and there whenever I have time available from something else. All These questions posted on the forum would be a very simple mater for a guy from autodesk. OK. I am new and I do not deserve him but you guys that have 10_20 years using AutoCAD don't you deserve some decent help? Thanks for your help
Message 7 of 8
Joe-Bouza

Open a SR and get it from the horses mouth.

Forgive me and it may be a language thing, but I think it would be safe to say100's if not 1000's of users have found very useful information within the 244,111 and counting post here. the trick is Succinct prose.

Thank you

Joseph D. Bouza, P.E. (one of 'THOSE' People)

HP Z210 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E31240 @ 3.30 Hz
12 GB Ram

Note: Its all Resistentialism, so keep calm and carry on

64 Bit Win10 OS
Message 8 of 8
aluko0719
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

i agree the forums are a great place to find answers or ask questions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report