Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alignment lable styles

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
willpyle7693
326 Views, 3 Replies

alignment lable styles

my alignment lable styles lable the beginning and end of the alignment in two different ways. I would like to get rid of the even foot station lable at the beginning and end and also possibly use some abbreviation other than "bp sta" and "ep sta". I am not able to figure out where i can change those or if it is even possible.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
troma
in reply to: willpyle7693

Toolspace > Settings > (switch to 'Master View' if you're not in it) right click on drawing name
Edit Drawing Settings > Abbreviations
Here you can adjust the abbreviations used for many items.

I'm not sure what you mean by " get rid of the even foot station lable". Perhaps a picture would help?

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 4
troma
in reply to: willpyle7693

If you select your alignment in the drawing, right click and go to Edit Alignment Labels, you can set a start and end point for each label style assigned to your alignment. Maybe you can use that you remove the labels you don't want.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 4 of 4

If you want to delete them, hold the CTRL key down and select them.  That way you can delete them independently from the other labels.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report