Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accidently unloaded acad.cuix

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mark_cv3d
1810 Views, 5 Replies

accidently unloaded acad.cuix

Hello! 

I was into the command CUILOAD when i accidently unloaded acad.

When i browse for the file acad.cuix and load it then i get a lot of tabs (mesh, section editor.... and o whole lot more)

How do i restore so i can get acad.cuix loaded with only my standard tabs in civil 3d??

Please help me on this one=)

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Karsten.Saenger
in reply to: mark_cv3d

Hi Mark,

I have quickly tested on my system what happens if the acad.cuix is unloaded and re-loaded. The result is that everything displays as expected. Have you loaded the Civil 3D acad.cuix of the right version?
Before using too much time in troubleshooting the issue you always have the possibility to reset the Civil 3D user profiles to default. This takes 5 Minutes and instructions can be found here:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/article/Resolving-user-specific-issues-by-resetting-AutoCAD-Civil-3D-2...

Karsten Saenger
Message 3 of 6
mark_cv3d
in reply to: Karsten.Saenger

Thanks for helping.

Can you tell me the standard path to the civil 3d version of acad.cuix? Maybe im in the wrong folder when choosing mine..

Message 4 of 6
Karsten.Saenger

Assuming that you re working with Civil 3D 2014 - for my test I used path
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014\UserDataCache\en-us\Support

Karsten Saenger
Message 5 of 6
dgorsman

Are you sure you unloaded the ACAD.CUIx and not the Civil3D.CUIx?  And how was it loaded - Main, Enterprise, or partial to one of the above?

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 6 of 6
mark_cv3d

Hello,

Im sure it was acad.cuix that i unloaded. And it didnt helped to load it from the folder i was given here. But it did help to delete my user settings folders and to reset cad that way.. Strange strange, but now its back to normal again, thanks for helping!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report