Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xref's not loading in profile

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
aaronkrueger5983
311 Views, 2 Replies

Xref's not loading in profile

Hello,

I am having a issue when I open a drawing with a profile or a surface xreferenced into it, the profile drawing or the surface drawing needs to be reloaded every time in order for it to appear. This becomes very cumbersome when we try to publish a set and have numerous plan and profile sheets and then the profile doesn’t appear. We have six identical machines in our office with Civil 3D 2013 on them and out of the six two of them have this happen on a regular basis. If I were to go over to the other four machines, there are no issues when we open the drawing or publishing. Is there a setting in AutoCAD that we are overlooking?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: aaronkrueger5983

Possibly Options>OPen and Save tab>External References>Demand Load Xrefs>Enable with Copy?

Is it set to disabled on the 2 boxes that wont load the xrefs?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
aaronkrueger5983
in reply to: Jay_B

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, that didn't work. I checked with someone else and the Demand Load XRefs is disabled (same setting on my machine) and theirs works. Still Puzzling.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report