Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XREF C3D dwg in autocad2008 problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
wang890
166 Views, 0 Replies

XREF C3D dwg in autocad2008 problem

when xref civil 3d drawings in autocad, some information such as alignment PI labels shows up as "???" (see attached picture). when i reference them in LDD 2008, it is fine. is there a way to make the labels show up in autocad 2008? that's after i installed the object enabler.

also. i am using data shortcut for now and when xref c3d drawing using "Civil 3D as AutoCAD 2008", the data shortcut always say invalid (broken aecc objects). that's why i had to instaill the seperate autocad 2008. do i have to run projects from vault to make it happen? i definitely don't want to export the drawings to autocad objects then reference from there. Other than cross sections, it is faster to export to autocad format then create production drawings from there.

also, is there a way to make the alignment show the linetype as if in autocad after the "plinegen" variable is 1 and pline generation is set to on, on a pline? not important, can't let civil 3d do all the drafting for us anyways.

thank you

Bob
Hatch Mott Macdonald
Stantec
Dell Precision 5530, Prism M320PU, C3D 14/17/19
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report