Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont let me Select objects

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
840 Views, 2 Replies

Wont let me Select objects

When I select an object with out a command running so that I get the grips. It only is selectable the first time. I can't select it again, unless I start a command, but I want to use the grips. Is this a new feature?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It appears that re-booting my computer fixed the problem. So I guess it was a qlitch and not a new feature.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Eric - This is definately NOT a new feature! Grips are a key part of the UI. We've seen this in certain instances (I'm not sure that it's easily reproducible). However, it's been logged as a defect and the team is looking into the issue. From what I understand, restarting your C3D session clears up the issue (I hadn't heard that you need to reboot). Thanks Dave S "EricStiles" wrote in message news:20380807.1082508625630.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > It appears that re-booting my computer fixed the problem. So I guess it was a qlitch and not a new feature.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report