Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's with the Webcasts!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
112 Views, 4 Replies

What's with the Webcasts!!

I tried logging into the webcast for today from the Civil 3D site and it tells me the meeting has not started when I'm hearing the audio! The URL looks to be exactly the same as for the 23rd so I'm thinking this may be the problem. Is anyone else having difficulty. I don't see any kind of number for support so this forum is the only way I can communicate the problem. -Mark
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I finally called Placeware tech support and was told the URL on the Civil 3D site was incorrect and they had me go in through a different address. I wish Autodesk would get these things cleared up as this gets kind of frustrating. -Mark
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Mark - I have immediately sent in a problem report on this. Could you post the URL you had? --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Mark Castle wrote: > > I finally called Placeware tech support and was told the URL on the Civil 3D > site was incorrect and they had me go in through a different address. I wish > Autodesk would get these things cleared up as this gets kind of frustrating. > > -Mark
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Anne: If you go to this address and click on the link for today that's the one that was giving me trouble. Thanks for your help. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Hi Mark - This is very confusing. We had excellent attendance today so folks were getting in somehow. I'll see what I can find out. Note that we were having some issues with the some of the saved sessions, but I think those issues have been resolved. Today's session was recorded so you can watch it once it's posted. Sorry about that Dave S "Mark Castle" wrote in message news:40eed446$1_1@newsprd01... > Anne: > > If you go to this address and click on the link for today that's the one > that was giving me trouble. Thanks for your help. > > http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538 > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report