Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webcasts

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
208 Views, 5 Replies

Webcasts

I get the following error when trying to view some webcasts: "Please verify that your firewall allows you to download and embed ActiveX components. If the problem persists, please contact your network administrator for assistance." Any help on what to do?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Just taking a WAG here but have you contacted your Network administrator?

Sorry couldn't help myself.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I am having this problem on a PC at home that is not on a network and I thought it could be just something simple
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I'm no guru, but it sounds like your security settings are too high for the Autodesk website. I also seem to recall that there's another site they use in addition to the Microsoft site to assist the webcast streaming. You may want to try adding all three to your Trusted Sites (Internet Explorer: Tools --> Internet options --> Security tab) and see where that gets you.

DISCLAIMER: I'm no guru and may in fact be talking through the hole in my head. But I'm not suggesting something I wouldn't try myself.

Hope that helps,
Trevor
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Yes, it's your security settings. I had the same problem when I first started trying to watch the webinars.

Fred Mitchell
APAI
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Thank you all for your response. I will check the settings at home.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report