Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Reports

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
106 Views, 2 Replies

Volume Reports

Hello, How are you all going about creating reports for your volumes? Currently, I'm taking a screen shot of the Statistics tab of the Surface Properties dialog box. I know there has to be a better way (I hope). Thanks, Brian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Brian, From the general drift, I get the impression that most all Civil3D reporting, including volume reports are targeted for the xmlReporter, not within the C3D module itself. Though I see why they are doing it, I am not a big fan of this approach. sc p.s. I should would check any C3D volume totals you are using for real world production back in LDT... where you probably can still get the reports you want for now. "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:40ed75c1$1_3@newsprd01... > Hello, > > How are you all going about creating reports for your volumes? Currently, > I'm taking a screen shot of the Statistics tab of the Surface Properties > dialog box. I know there has to be a better way (I hope). > > Thanks, > > Brian > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Steve, Thanks, that's kinda what I was thinking. Has anyone come up with a xml report for surface volumes? Thanks again, Brian "Steve Cannon" wrote in message news:40f44381_3@newsprd01... > Brian, > > From the general drift, I get the impression that most all Civil3D > reporting, including volume reports are targeted for the xmlReporter, not > within the C3D module itself. > > Though I see why they are doing it, I am not a big fan of this approach. > > sc > > p.s. I should would check any C3D volume totals you are using for real world > production back in LDT... where you probably can still get the reports you > want for now. > > > "Brian Hailey" wrote in message > news:40ed75c1$1_3@newsprd01... > > Hello, > > > > How are you all going about creating reports for your volumes? Currently, > > I'm taking a screen shot of the Statistics tab of the Surface Properties > > dialog box. I know there has to be a better way (I hope). > > > > Thanks, > > > > Brian > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report