Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Report Title

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
earlesinc
459 Views, 3 Replies

Volume Report Title

Is there any way of adding a street name or project name to the main title on the "Cut & Fill Volume Reports".

I have nine streets. Would be nice to add a street name to the report instead of using the stationing to determine which street I am looking at. Especially since they plot so small in the drawing file. We also position these same reports onto the cross sections sheets, before they are plotted.

Dave

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BrianHailey
in reply to: earlesinc

Only way I know of to do it is different table styles with the information manually entered into the table title. I suppose you could leave the title blank and put in a label that references the alingments name and manualy line it up with the table. This way, if the name of the alignment changes, the label will update and will make it look like the table has updated.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 4
tcorey
in reply to: earlesinc

Hi Dave,

I think you mean Cut and Fill Volume "Table," not "Report," right? If so, yes, Civil 3D does this.

When editing the Table Style, in the Structure box, double click the heading where it says Total Volume Table. Parent Alignment Name is one of the properties you can move into the box to replace the static text.

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 4 of 4
earlesinc
in reply to: tcorey

Thank you, that worksSmiley HappySmiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report