AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Don Reichle
Message 21 of 22 (35 Views)

Re: Vertical ties at Intersection

12-11-2004 06:53 AM in reply to: usu2002
Summers? (scratching head off-line) You mean they allow Summer to break up the weather pattern up here? What a novel idea! :-) -- Don Reichle "King Of Work-Arounds" Barghausen Consulting Engineers Kent, WA USA LDT3 - SP1/CD3 - SP1 On WIN2K SP4 Dell 1.6 Ghz P4 512MB RAM NVIDIA 32MB AGP "Scott Wolfe" wrote in message news:18930625.1102772638168.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Sorry Don, I've been kind of stuck to the DFW flatland area for the last little while. Although my last project was a resort project in Teluride, CO. > > I do miss the Emerald City. I keep thinking of moving back to that area. > > I miss the mountains and snow and evergreens, but not the rain. maybe I could live there in the summers. :-) or just west of the cascades. I do subdivisions on a per lot fee out of my home office. might be hard to find that kind of gig there. > > Scott Wolfe, PE
Contributor
Scott Wolfe
Message 22 of 22 (35 Views)

Re: Vertical ties at Intersection

12-11-2004 12:11 PM in reply to: usu2002
There is 28 days of sun there. Thats not in the winter. :-)

I used to live in Port Orchard. I spent a summer in Pullyp and spent 2 years in Abbotsford, BC.

All nice places.

I long for a seasons pass to the ski hill.

OK, enough pineing. :.(..

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs