Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical Profile Label Scaling Issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rmgosliga
270 Views, 1 Reply

Vertical Profile Label Scaling Issue

Hello,

I am a student working on a my senior design project and I am having some issues with veritcal profile labeling in a layout viewport. I have a layout consisting of mutiple viewports at different scales and all of my profile views have labeling that is far too large. I created the drawing using a annotative scale of 1"=50' and I am trying to scale my profile viewport to a scale of 1"=250' in order to fit my profile. I have tried every combination of making the scales the same in model and paperspace to units and adjusting default style text heights. I am at a complete loss as to why these will not maintain an appropriate scale. Any help is greatly appreciated!

A screenshot is included.

Ryan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
wfberry
in reply to: rmgosliga

For starters make the Properties box visible.  Forget the annotative scale now.  Select the viewport when in Paper Space.  Make sure that VIEWPORT  is at the top of the Properties screen  Under Misc in the Properties box see if your display is locked, check what the Standard Scale or the Custom Scale is.  These 2 are somewhat interchangeable.

Unlock the display.

Reset the scale using either the Standard or the Custom.

Lock the display.

Bill

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report