AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Dave D
Message 1 of 1 (45 Views)

Vertical Curve Styles Issue

45 Views, 0 Replies
12-23-2004 11:25 AM
Four styles for me too. But I'm also having another issue with this. When I have 2 consecutive descending "sagging" curves, I cannot get both to label properly. I label the first curve OK, but after I label the second curve, the labelling for the first curve dissappears. Same thing when I try labelling the curves in reverse order. This happens in all drawings for all projects that I have Civil3D 2005 setup for. Could I be missing something in my styles setup? Is there another pre-packaged style which labels vertical curves that I can try? Thanks, Dave D. > > "scott mceachron" wrote in message > news:41a8d772$1_3@newsprd01... >> I've made four styles... >> >> sm >> -- >> >> Scott McEachron >> The D.C. CADD Company - Dallas >> >> >> "Landman" wrote in message >> news:41a64583_1@newsprd01... >>> When setting up styles how are people working around the following. I am >>> looking at four different types of vertical curves...... Crest curve >>> (With >>> High Point) & (Without High Point) and Sag curve (With Low Point) & >>> (Without >>> Low Point). If you set up a style for crest and sags that incorporate >>> the >>> High and Low points if your design then has curves without Low and High >>> points your label style will report back ?????? for the information that >>> does not exist. What are you doing in regards to this. Are we forced to >>> make >>> four styles. >>> >>> >>> >> >> > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.