Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical Alignment Speed Table Files

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Michael Serapiglia
450 Views, 5 Replies

Vertical Alignment Speed Table Files

I am looking for the most current Speed Table file..
(US AASHTO 2001 Imperial.vcd). This file was not installed with LDD3 or the Civil Update service pack 1. How do I go about getting this file? Is it available online or can someone please post it for me.

Thanks in advanced!

My E-Mail is "mike@pinnaclex2.com"
Michael Serapiglia
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Michael Serapiglia

Hi Michael, If you open your current file in Notepad you will easily see the format of the data. Simply modify it to contain any data you want to have there. Save it under a new name to suit your requirements. -- Regards Laurie Comerford www.cadapps.com.au "Michael Serapiglia" wrote in message news:10007679.1081794456976.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am looking for the most current Speed Table file.. > (US AASHTO 2001 Imperial.vcd). This file was not installed with LDD3 or the Civil Update service pack 1. How do I go about getting this file? Is it available online or can someone please post it for me. > > Thanks in advanced! > > My E-Mail is "mike@pinnaclex2.com" > Michael Serapiglia
Message 3 of 6

Thanks Laurie..

Not to be little my experience nor my abilities but I am not interested in modifying the file myself.... at least not at this time. I am only seeking a published file that I saw within the Autodesk help pages today. I'm guessing there is not any significant changes between the file I currently have (US AASHTO 1990 Imperial.vcd) and (US AASHTO 2001 Imperial.vcd). But I am wanting to confirm.

Mike
Message 4 of 6

The file is within the Vertical Alignment Editor Extension!

Thanks for the help, Mike
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Michael Serapiglia

Michael - I will be sending you the file directly, I am not sure why you are not seeing it installed, as you probably know it's installed in: Program Files\Land Desktop 3\Data\Speed Tables - (assuming Land Desktop 3 is your program location) Also, you should probably have posted your request in the Land Desktop discussion group. Cheers, Mike Autodesk, Inc. Michael Rogerson Product Design "Michael Serapiglia" wrote in message news:10007679.1081794456976.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am looking for the most current Speed Table file.. > (US AASHTO 2001 Imperial.vcd). This file was not installed with LDD3 or the Civil Update service pack 1. How do I go about getting this file? Is it available online or can someone please post it for me. > > Thanks in advanced! > > My E-Mail is "mike@pinnaclex2.com" > Michael Serapiglia
Message 6 of 6

Thanks Michael,

The file is installed with the Vertical Alignment Editor Extension.. The extension was not installed on this machine. Easy fix!

Thanks again, Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report