Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Titleblock Attribute Field for sheetset manager not showing up?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ralstogj
521 Views, 3 Replies

Updated Titleblock Attribute Field for sheetset manager not showing up?

Hi

I am updating a number of old titleblocks to work with Sheetset manger and

have inserted the field data into the block mtext but when I come out of the block the

mtext is not grey representing its linked to a field. But if i insert a new instance of the block with the insert command it does work.

Any ideas as I use to use the express tools block replace command to swap out all the old tilteblocks in a drawing but this

does not work either?

Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: ralstogj

ATTSYNC the block.

Also, IMHO MTEXT with the fields are more portable if you have a frame change or need to use someone else TB sheet. Plus the MTEXT has better word wrap control (unless you tell me multiline attributes is fixed). And finally, there is no block to update.

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
ralstogj
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

joe

Just tried AtTSYNC but some of the title block data had typed in values in the mtext this seems to overrun the field reference.

Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
Message 4 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: ralstogj

when you put the field in the attribute did you define a <default> or enter it as a value in the enhanced editor? Sorry I'm not in front of cad now.

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report