AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
safcadd08
Message 1 of 4 (140 Views)

Units

140 Views, 3 Replies
02-12-2012 10:10 AM

My units keep changing, I set them to decimal and they change to scientific, can anyone tell me why this happens and how can I stop this.

Thanks

*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)

Re: Units

02-12-2012 10:20 AM in reply to: safcadd08

Where are you changing the units? Don't use the Units command. Set them in Ambient Setting. Go to the settings tab in the Toolspace. Rt click on the drawing and select Drawing Settings. Check both the Units tab and the Ambient Settings tab.

Allen

Active Contributor
safcadd08
Message 3 of 4 (136 Views)

02-12-2012 10:27 AM in reply to: AllenJessup

OK, I'm not a new user...But toollspace is a new term to me....I'm using ld3

*Expert Elite*
Sinc
Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)

02-12-2012 11:00 AM in reply to: safcadd08

Then you posted to the wrong forum...  This one is for Civil 3D.  You want the Land Desktop forum.

I never had Units change by themselves on me in Land Desktop, but it's been so long since I've used Land Desktop that I probably can't provide any insight.  The only thing I can think of is to make sure you don't have any Lisp routine or anthing like that which might be changing them on you.  Someone in the Land Desktop forum may be able to help you sort it out.

Sinc

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs