AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Message 1 of 2 (49 Views)

Uninstall everything?

49 Views, 1 Replies
01-05-2005 03:36 PM
We just received sets of LD2005, Civil Design 2005 and Civil 3D 2005. We currently have LD3, Civil Design 3.0 and Survey 3.0, Do i need to uninstall all of them and start a fresh installation of our new Land Desktop series? or can they co-exist in the same computer? We all use stana-alone license for about 8 PC's.
Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (49 Views)

Re: Uninstall everything?

01-05-2005 03:44 PM in reply to: ecoluna
They should work fine. I have them both on my machine with no problem. The problem you will have is your Autodesk License agreement. I would read that first.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs