Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underlined Note label Style Problem

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
civman_daar
1424 Views, 8 Replies

Underlined Note label Style Problem

I am attempting to underline the text 'UNPLATTED LANDS' in a note label style. I want to underline the text with a hidden2 linetype.  I can create a separate line and position it correctly underneath the text.  I looks just fine.  When I drag the text to create a leadered situation, the underline disappears. Any Ideas?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Jay_B
in reply to: civman_daar

Try changing the Dragged State Components>Display> to "As Composed" on Dragged State tab of Note label style.

Text and line component stay put when dragged if set to "As Composed" but line disappears when set to "Stacked Text".

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 9
civman_daar

I knew about the as composed text option.  The problem is that the leader will only justify to the right with the text, not both left and right.

Message 4 of 9

If you just underline the text will that work or does it have to be with a special line style?

Regards,

Peter Funk

Autodesk, Inc.

Peter Funk
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 9
civman_daar

It needs to be hidden2 linetype for underline

Message 6 of 9
civman_daar

I guess I'll just an Mleader and block to accomplish this. Would have been nice to use a Note Style.
Message 7 of 9
lbozorg

Did you ever figure this out? Im trying to do the same for pressure pipe, (creating labeling with undeline for first line of text) and I can't keep the leader justify.. 

Message 8 of 9
cstringer-ns

Create Child styles for Left and Right?

Message 9 of 9
lbozorg
in reply to: cstringer-ns

That's what Im doing currently.. But I thought maybe there was an easier way. Thanks! 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report