Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U turns modelling & marked point

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Alimalek
955 Views, 2 Replies

U turns modelling & marked point

Dear colleagues,

I'm trying to model a U-Turn as you can find in attached picture. I think it should be done by intersections tools (i.e. 2 different intersection) but unfortunately curb return alignments and profiles  doesn't work properly!!

and another question:

after U-Turn I have a median with varying width. I tried to use marked point and link to marked point subassemblies to model it. but the link didn't connect 2 corridor (i.e. North ands outh ways)

TNX FOR ATTENTION

Ali

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dgordon
in reply to: Alimalek

I'd forget the intersection tools and do this manually with a corridor and a few baselines and some good assemblies.

have you tried basic lane transition in place of marked point and link to marked point?

Dan

Civil 3D 2013
Win 7 Pro x64
Intel Xeon 2.0GHz
12Gb Ram
ATI Firepro 4800
Dell T5500
www.preinnewhof.com
Message 3 of 3
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: Alimalek

I is doable with the intersection tools.

Attached is a link to a drawing with the intersection constructed as per your picture.

Sorry "The attachment file size is too large. The maximum file size is: 1,572,864 bytes"

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TEhVT0NWSWhHa004RmNUQw

I have attached a screenshot as well

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report