Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off transparent commands shortcut

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jbear0000
1401 Views, 2 Replies

Turn off transparent commands shortcut

I have a drawing that I need to use a bunch of mutilines in. The alias in the acad.pgp ML is set to MLINE, so I figured that would be enough. However the transparent command 'Match Length' is also set to ML and it overrides the acad.pgp alias. I went into the CUI and changed it from '_ML to '_MTL, that didn't help, I closed Civil 3D and reopened it just to see if that would make the setting change, that didn't help either. Does anyone know of a way to modify the Macros that the transparent commands use?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

type "undefine" on the command line.

then "ML" when prompted for the command.

This will undefine the match line command and restore the multiline short cut.

This will only work in the session you are working in. If you close civil 3d the match line transparent command will be restored. You can fix this by setting up a acaddoc.lsp file in a folder in your support path if one doesn't exist and then add "undefine ml".

If you search in the help and this forum on acaddoc.lsp and undefine you should find enough to get you started.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 3 of 3

Thanks, that works perfectly. I already have an extensively edited acaddoc.lsp file so it is no problem to add another command to it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report