AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
rob.howell
Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)
Accepted Solution

Trouble with double click customization

180 Views, 3 Replies
05-27-2013 01:55 PM

I have altered my CUI so when I double click on civil 3d objects it opens up their properties for quick editing. Never had a problem pre 2013 and I am sure this is something I did but am lost.

Every time I double click on any object it just opens up the properties box. It skips right over my double click customization.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rob

CUI.png

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

Re: Trouble with double click customization

05-27-2013 03:02 PM in reply to: rob.howell

Which CUI file are you editing? Is it possible that another CUI file has the double click action set to the AutoCAD properties?

Just thinking out loud here.

Contributor
rob.howell
Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)

05-28-2013 09:03 AM in reply to: BrianHailey

Good day Brian,

It is the Civil CUI that I am editing. It was working just a couple of weeks ago but now all I get is the properties box when I double click on any object that has double click functionality assigned. Needless to say this is very frustrating.

Alumni
machadt
Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)

05-29-2013 04:18 PM in reply to: rob.howell

Hi Rob,

Please make sure that Object Name under Advanced Properties for the double click action is set to the particular object type associated with the command that you are trying to use, as this image shows.

You can find this information if you do LIST.

Capture.PNG

Tatiana Machado
AEC-ENI Application Engineer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs