Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with corridors and target!

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
martin_sabel
695 Views, 7 Replies

Trouble with corridors and target!

Hi!

I are working on a corridor with a lot of targets and the attached section. But at some sections it messes up! Any ideas?

See attachment.

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
L3GO-Ed
in reply to: martin_sabel

Hi martin, The attachments do not really tell the problem (or may be its blind me). I'd suggest you elucidate the problem
Message 3 of 8
martin_sabel
in reply to: L3GO-Ed

The corridor should be straight and follow the target lines (the purple and magenta ones) but instead jumps in a strange way between different lanes. It does this in several places. I have a lane set to zero width that widens to create a parking space by targeting the purple lines. I have an idea that those are the problem but can’t figure out a solution.

And sorry for bad English, I am from Sweden...

Message 4 of 8
martin_sabel

A bigger picture...

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 5 of 8
doni49

You need to see what exactly is different at the locations where it does this vs working fine.  While I can see what you've identified as the problem, there's not enough info here to really troubleshoot.

Also, are you using stock sub-assemblies or sub-assemblies created in SAC?  What version are you using?

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 6 of 8
martin_sabel
in reply to: doni49

Autocad Civil 3D 2012

sub-assemblies

Testing to attach the file to dropbox, a download link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17985531/%23M10-P100%20-%20Martins.dwg

Checking the locations where it does this vs working fine...

Thanks for the quick respons!

Message 7 of 8
martin_sabel

And the targets for the korridor "Nolhagaleden" is on the layer "KORRIDOR Nolhaga Targets" and "KORRIDOR Nolhaga Targets 2". Targets 2 is for the parking targetlines which i think is the problem. Maybe it is because the lines in Targets and Targets 2 is in conflict? Se attachment...

Message 8 of 8
martin_sabel

I increased the frequency and changed the target lines so that they no longer went in parallel with the others. It seemed to solve the problem somewhat, or at least minimize the impact.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report