Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial CD questions

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
260 Views, 2 Replies

Trial CD questions

If the trial only works for 30 days, is there any way to extend that limit or do I just have to install it on another computer? I am assuming I can install the trial on as many computers as I wish. Since the software is not available for purchase, what is the point of the 30 day limit? -------------------------- Dave Lewis CAD Manager http://www.cadthinking.com Just say no to HTML Posts!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Good point about the software not being for sale, but if you follow their line of thinking that its not for anyone who's not on subscription when it is for sale, I think I can follow the logic. OK, what's wrong with HTML posts? Are you still running on a 286, also? -- Don Reichle "King of Work-Arounds" Ifland Engineers, Inc. "Dave Lewis" wrote in message news:ljae505sl4tk7qa6n3ja840jal9sbgdl9s@4ax.com... > If the trial only works for 30 days, is there any way to extend that limit or do I just have to install it on another > computer? I am assuming I can install the trial on as many computers as I wish. Since the software is not available > for purchase, what is the point of the 30 day limit? > -------------------------- > Dave Lewis > CAD Manager > http://www.cadthinking.com > > Just say no to HTML Posts!
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Dave's other quirks aside, I'm with him on this one. HTML posting to a news server is just crummy, and limits the people that will bother reading your messages. It's one of the old Usenet type rules: Binaries is for file attachments, all other groups are for text only. Adesk's servers are a bit harder to deal with since many people come in from the web side. A complete mistake IMHO, but hey, however you get there, that's your issue. It has nothing to do with processor, it's just pure speed and ease of use. -- James Wedding, P.E. IT Manager Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/1 on P4-1.6/512 LDT2004+C3D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report