Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topo Grade

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nick_214
234 Views, 3 Replies

Topo Grade

Hi guys! How do I create contours line from a topo. Say, I have a topo from surveying company. I have all the points with different elevation. How do I create a contour line using the topo points from surveying company? Any helps I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
nick
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: nick_214

Hey Nick; First are you sure you need Civil 3D help? We are only too glad to provide that, but if you don't have it to use, anything we tell you might not be applicable to the version of LDT you are running, if that's where your query is actually coming from. If you are using C3D, the process is very similar to LDT. Just include the applicable points, and run your surface from it. If you have the default for automatically regenerating the surface selected you can watch the surface being created. If you have points that identify invert elevations, it is probably best to leave them out of your points for the surface. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2 "nick_214" wrote in message news:4345108.1099360689036.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi guys! How do I create contours line from a topo. Say, I have a topo > from surveying company. I have all the points with different elevation. > How do I create a contour line using the topo points from surveying > company? Any helps I really appreciate it. > > Thanks, > nick
Message 3 of 4
nick_214

Hi Don,
Yes I am using Autodesk Civil 3D 2004 but I can't get to work to my project.

thanks,
nick
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hey Nick; I was advised to make sure I had Service Pack 1 installed... http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=3854814&linkID=3549304 If you've not had the chance to download it, now may be the time. -- Don Reichle Hacker Engineering, Inc. "King of Work-Arounds" LDT & CD 2004 C3D 2004 SP1 On HP Pavilion a367c 2.80 Ghz/512MB RAM XP PRO - SP2 "nick_214" wrote in message news:12088727.1099419426757.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi Don, > Yes I am using Autodesk Civil 3D 2004 but I can't get to work to my > project. > > thanks, > nick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report