Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolspace split screen glitch

21 REPLIES 21
SOLVED
Message 1 of 22
schram
4470 Views, 21 Replies

Toolspace split screen glitch

When I open Civil 3D 2014, my prospector will be off, If I open it, my screen splits as if it were two vertical viewports. Prospector appears in only the top one, which does not respond.

Here's a screen cap

I've been opening old drawings that don't seem to have this problem, and then creating new drawings. Is it possible that this has something to do with a dual monitor setup?

I have google high and low to find a solution to this problem but have had no luck.

Thanks,

Jason

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22

Yes it did!

Changing it to 1 or 0 stopped my "glitch". I had stumbled across articles descriping bugs realated to a startup value of 2, however none of the bugs I had found descriped what was happening to me. Changing the value certainly stopped my issues.

I do like CAD starting up on the zero-screen, but a prompt is better than a glitch.

Thanks!

Message 22 of 22
ManleySurveyTech
in reply to: schram

Solved the issue by right clicking on the bar on the tool space tab and right clicking and un-checking "allow docking" see attached images.

Civil 3d 2016 sp2

Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report