AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*R. Togores
Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)

Toolspace missing???

156 Views, 2 Replies
02-10-2005 12:56 AM
Hi all: I just reinstalled Civil 3D and to my surprise, the Toolspace window is missing. On trying to activate it from the General menu, I get the following message: There are currently no palettes to show in the Toolspace window. Other question, not a problem, but would like to know the reason for the multiple messages in the event viewer when building a corridor saying things like: Macro file not found at original path specified in subassembly. Updated macro file location to path defined by AECCCONTENT_DIR environment variable. (Source: C:\Archivos de programa\Autodesk Civil 3D 2005\Data\Corridor Model\C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.dvb!C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.BasicSideSlopeCutDitch.BasicSideSlopeCutDitch) Would appreciate yuor help. Thanks in advance, Reinaldo Togores University of Cantabria, Spain
*R. Togores
Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

Re: Toolspace missing??? FOUND!!!

02-10-2005 03:46 AM in reply to: *R. Togores
At last! I had to use the Repair Registry option... "R. Togores" escribió en el mensaje news:<420b21bb$1_2@newsprd01>... > Hi all: > I just reinstalled Civil 3D and to my surprise, the Toolspace window > is > missing. On trying to activate it from the General menu, I get the following > message: > There are currently no palettes to show in the Toolspace window.
Active Contributor
rand
Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)

Re: Toolspace missing??? FOUND!!!

03-29-2005 05:48 PM in reply to: *R. Togores
Could you explain that process?

Thanks,
Rand

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs