Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolspace missing???

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
349 Views, 2 Replies

Toolspace missing???

Hi all: I just reinstalled Civil 3D and to my surprise, the Toolspace window is missing. On trying to activate it from the General menu, I get the following message: There are currently no palettes to show in the Toolspace window. Other question, not a problem, but would like to know the reason for the multiple messages in the event viewer when building a corridor saying things like: Macro file not found at original path specified in subassembly. Updated macro file location to path defined by AECCCONTENT_DIR environment variable. (Source: C:\Archivos de programa\Autodesk Civil 3D 2005\Data\Corridor Model\C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.dvb!C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.BasicSideSlopeCutDitch.BasicSideSlopeCutDitch) Would appreciate yuor help. Thanks in advance, Reinaldo Togores University of Cantabria, Spain
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

At last! I had to use the Repair Registry option... "R. Togores" escribió en el mensaje news:<420b21bb$1_2@newsprd01>... > Hi all: > I just reinstalled Civil 3D and to my surprise, the Toolspace window > is > missing. On trying to activate it from the General menu, I get the following > message: > There are currently no palettes to show in the Toolspace window.
Message 3 of 3
AKSBrettHartley
in reply to: Anonymous

Could you explain that process?

Thanks,
Rand

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report