Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Space (Missing "Edit Alignment Style" Command) at Prospector Tab

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
artbiscocho
791 Views, 6 Replies

Tool Space (Missing "Edit Alignment Style" Command) at Prospector Tab

HI All, I successfully created my alignment and profile design for my railway project. At my drawing I right click the alignment, click the "edit alignment style" and turned "off" all the "components"  and saved the file.

I opened my drawing again and wanted to see my alignment (with all the "components" showing). Under "prospector" I click "Alignment", "Center Alignment" and right click the File Name. I am expecting to see the "edit alignment style" but I can not find it. Since all the components on my drawing are all "off", I don't have any access to right click any "part" of my alignment.

To double check if my alignment is still active and not accidentally deleted on my drawing, I click "Inquiry" and I could still verify all the information. Meaning the alignment is still active.

Please help me to set or find the "Edit Alignment Style" under prospector tab.

Thank you all!!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Jeff_M
in reply to: artbiscocho

Click Properties when you right-click the alignment. On the Information tab you can edit the style.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 7
artbiscocho
in reply to: Jeff_M

Hi, Thank you for  immediate reply! Unfortunately I can not execute the "right click" procedure because all the alignment components on my drawing are all OFF. There is nothing on my drawing that pertain to my alignment.

Thank you again.

Message 4 of 7
Jeff_M

Select it in Prospector.

EESignature
Message 5 of 7
artbiscocho
in reply to: Jeff_M

Thanks for your reply! That is my dilemma, the "Edit Alignment Style" is missing on the Prospector Tab. I can not find it or restore it.

Thanks...

Message 6 of 7
Jeff_M

So you cannot edit the style from either of these 2 locations?

Alignment Properties:

Alignment Properties.png

Alignment styles:

Alignment Style Edit.png

EESignature
Message 7 of 7
artbiscocho

Hi Jeff, thanks for your help. You made my life easier today!!!

Art (Irvine, California)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report