i'm using civil 3d 2013 and when i try to make pipes i get the following error message "This problem may be corrected by reinstalling Internet Explorer or by reregistering the control.There is a problem with the Script Control (msscript.ocx)." this error only happens with pipes i can make structures, i can also make pipes with a pressure network. i have tried uninstalling internet explorer and unistallling civil 3d, but that did not work. i have also tried
1. Go to Start All Programs Accessories.
2. Right-click Command Prompt and choose "Run as administrator."
3. Enter the command:
You can copy and paste this by right-clicking in the command prompt window to do the paste.
4. Click OK on the message that says the file registration succeeded.
5. On the keyboard, hold down the WINDOWS key and then hit R.
6. In the Run window, type REGEDIT and then click OK.
7. Find the following folder:
8. Right-click the win32 folder and choose "Permissions."
9. Make sure the administrator group has full control.
10. With the win32 folder selected, make sure the (Default) key at the right is set to the following path with no quotes around it: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msscript.ocx
11. Close the Registry Editor.
but that did not work. can somebody give me some other ideas
Solved! Go to Solution.
I know this thread is a little stale, but I had this error today and found a solution buried in another post.
Search for the entry at 04-08-2011 01:46 PM in reply to:jdaulton, by Joshua Benoist of Autodesk.Extract those files as he says, and be sure to import the .txt file into your registry.
I had tried all the things on the list posted by the OP of this thread. I finally read down far enough in the other post to see Joshua's good news. I was about to pull out my last three hairs.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register