AutoCAD Civil 3D General

hdn9298
Message 1 of 3 (268 Views)
Accepted Solution

Text Scaling Problem when copying layouts and creating viewports.

268 Views, 2 Replies
02-16-2012 02:13 PM

Hi everyone, I've looked for help everywhere for this problem and haven't found the answer.  I had to copy a layout tab and paste into it a custom border, then change the paper size to ARCH D and used a window selection to select the border edges.

Now when I create the viewport, all of my tables, profile charts, and text are smushed together.  Despite what I try to do with scaling, nothing changes but the zoom range.

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: Text Scaling Problem when copying layouts and creating viewports.

02-16-2012 02:16 PM in reply to: hdn9298

Inside the Viewport, set the scale using the scale box at the lower right of the drawing (it says 0.000010 in your image). Regen.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
hdn9298
Message 3 of 3 (259 Views)

Re: Text Scaling Problem when copying layouts and creating viewports.

02-16-2012 02:28 PM in reply to: Jeff_M

Wow, that actually fixed it!  I just kept clicking on that scale box and selecting 1":500' until my text got back to normal.  What I tried to do before was just select the scale in that little scale box, then went into viewport properties and adjusted that.  That didn't work at all.  But this does!  Thank you very much!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs