Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOOLBARS DISAPPEAR WHEN SWITCHING WORKSPACES

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1929 Views, 4 Replies

TOOLBARS DISAPPEAR WHEN SWITCHING WORKSPACES

Every time I switch from my "Civil3d" workspace to "3D Modeling" and back again, all my toolbars disappear. Not the end of the world but certainly a pain in the butt. Does anyone else experience this or a have a solution?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Murph_Map
in reply to: Anonymous

Look at the _wssettings command or if you use the CUI to edit the workspace make sure you SAVE the workspaces.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Murph_Map

Well dont I feel like a noob. The wssettigns was set not to automatically save the changes to workspaces. Thanks for that!

Message 4 of 5
falconbird

Hi, I was having the same problem. I kept on losing my toolbars and now have to recreate it again. With this change in wssettings to save changes it works. Did a test run with a couple of toolbars on and no problem except when I change from one work space to my saved workspace the toolspace dialog box disappears but the Prospector in the ribbon shows it one. I have to click it off and then on for the Prospector dialog shows up to show up.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks Murph, I have had this problem in the past and dealt with it in other ways, thanks for the fix.

always supporting our troops, thanks for your service

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report