Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Modelspace Viewports

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
AllenJessup
243 Views, 2 Replies

Switching Modelspace Viewports

I asked this a long time ago but I'm hoping something has changed. If I have 2 Modelspace viewports is there any way to switch their contents? Right now I create 2 views and restore them in alternate viewports.

Allen

I actually meant to post this in the Autocad 2012 group. But if anyone here has the answer, it would be appreciated.

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Neilw_05
in reply to: AllenJessup

I would use named views just as you have. I don't think there is any command or OOTB tool to do it if that is what you are looking for.

Neil Wilson (a.k.a. neilw)
AEC Collection/C3D 2024, LDT 2004, Power Civil v8i SS1
WIN 10 64 PRO

http://www.sec-landmgt.com
Message 3 of 3
AllenJessup
in reply to: Neilw_05

I thought as much. I was just hopeful. I have one MS VP open on each of 2 monitors and the way it's set up one is more "in front" of me. So I like to have the one I'm actively working with on that monitor. Today is one of the days I had to switch back and forth a lot. So it came to mind again.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report