Regarding above subject I need to export the surface lable table report in to microsoft excel format.
Please do the needful.
Thanks & Regards,
Narayana Reddy M.C.
Solved! Go to Solution.
something like this....???
This can't be done natively in Civil 3D (a major omission on the programmers part) but can be achieved in a few steps via a lisp routine (attached).
1. Save your dwg file
2. Select the table of interest and explode twice - this should produce a "table" with lines and text (Note that polylines will not work)
3. APPLOAD the lisp and type COT to run
4. Select the "table entities" and Enter
5. The "table" should now be an AutoCAD table which you can Right Click and export in the normal way.
6. Close the drawing without saving or Save As new file
Thanks for giving a solution.
But the lable table after explode and creating table (It is AutoCAD entity) there is some gap between rows it will be same in excel also. Can we avoid this ????.
Only way is to remove the column titled segments display and then run through the steps as described or just manipulate the data in Excel
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.