Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suppress just the first zero in Delta Angles

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
chrisdavis5201
373 Views, 1 Reply

Suppress just the first zero in Delta Angles

Does anyone know of a way to suppress just the hundreds place in a delta angle label?

I have a label style created that uses Delta Angles. The options I have are to either suppress the leading zeros or not. So I get one of two looks:

Suppressed is: Δ=9°49'35"

and not suppressed is: Δ=009°49'35"

What I am looking for is in between: Δ=09°49'35"  We get county comments asking us to show it like this. I know I can manually input the delta in the edit label text option, or explode the labels and edit, or create arc aligned text and manually input the delta; but I am trying to automate the process as much as possible to create less errors as parcel segments are adjusted.

Has anyone else sought the need for this type of precision output in their labels, or has any programming guru found a workaround that still keeps my labels dynamic?

Thanks,

Chris M. Davis

Survey Tech

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jeff_M
in reply to: chrisdavis5201

This has been discussed in the past, with no solution provided by Autodesk. I've just kept using no leading zeroes on my maps and the plan checkers have finally quit asking for them.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report