Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subbassembly composer codes and targets , problem in corridor parameters

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Aistis88
281 Views, 1 Reply

Subbassembly composer codes and targets , problem in corridor parameters

I create assemblys using "Autodesk subassembly composer ". I import them and build a corridor from them.   If i make corridor from one assembly with "pave offset target" and other "target to surface" i have to set those targets in corridor. Problem is  - if that corridor have like for example 10 regions, i have to set same targets for  all regions and its is quite difficult , couse usually i have like 2-3 assemblys with different construction but the same targets and like 20-30 regions , so if my corridor  must target pave offset i have to set that SAME target for the right and for the left side 30x2 = 60 times.

Is there any possibility that could remove this misery ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
nilesh33
in reply to: Aistis88

Hi,

It's same procedure even if you are using autodesk stock subassemblies.

But you can set "Surface Target" for all regions at once by selecting "Set Targets All Targets" in corridor properties.

(Select option click here to set all)

For offset targets, I would suggest you to create one small region with all offset targets and apply this region for full length. Then split this region into smaller once according to your assemblies.

Hope it will help you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report