Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subbassembly Composer point markers showing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ddouglas
354 Views, 2 Replies

Subbassembly Composer point markers showing

This may not be the correct forum for this question, however I'll post it anyway.

I have created a subassembly using the subassembly composer. The assembly works just fine in creating a corridor, sections and volume tables, however the point markers are showing in all of the section views.

Is there a way to turn them off in the section sheets since they make the sheet very crowded and cluttered. I have attached screen shots of the assembly and a section.

Thanks in advance

Don

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mathewkol
in reply to: ddouglas

This depend on if you have named them explicitely in the Comopser. If not, these will be represented by the "Not Coded" (or something like that) styles in the points section of the code set style you have applied to the sections in the views.

If not, assign a no display style to either that code or the default codes also in the code set style.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 3
ddouglas
in reply to: ddouglas

Matt,

Thanks for the reply, I tried resetting label styles to <none>, and point codes to Basic or off. Didn't change things. However by going thru "Edit corridor Properties and changing the Object Style to Basic with <None> for label style, the markers did go away.

Sorry I grabed the subassembly and assenbly JPEG's and not the section JPEG, the ones I did attach showed the markers anyway.

Thanks again for your reply

Don

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report