AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)

Subbassembly Composer point markers showing

210 Views, 2 Replies
11-21-2012 01:06 PM

This may not be the correct forum for this question, however I'll post it anyway.

I have created a subassembly using the subassembly composer. The assembly works just fine in creating a corridor, sections and volume tables, however the point markers are showing in all of the section views.

Is there a way to turn them off in the section sheets since they make the sheet very crowded and cluttered. I have attached screen shots of the assembly and a section.

Thanks in advance

Don

*Expert Elite*
Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

Re: Subbassembly Composer point markers showing

11-21-2012 03:18 PM in reply to: ddouglas
This depend on if you have named them explicitely in the Comopser. If not, these will be represented by the "Not Coded" (or something like that) styles in the points section of the code set style you have applied to the sections in the views.

If not, assign a no display style to either that code or the default codes also in the code set style.
Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: Subbassembly Composer point markers showing

11-21-2012 05:05 PM in reply to: ddouglas

Matt,

Thanks for the reply, I tried resetting label styles to <none>, and point codes to Basic or off. Didn't change things. However by going thru "Edit corridor Properties and changing the Object Style to Basic with <None> for label style, the markers did go away.

Sorry I grabed the subassembly and assenbly JPEG's and not the section JPEG, the ones I did attach showed the markers anyway.

Thanks again for your reply

Don

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs