AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
om_gc
Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)
Accepted Solution

Subassembly problem

183 Views, 3 Replies
09-26-2013 08:34 PM

I want the ditch at the bottom of the slope. It keeps on attaching at the EP. My subassembly is attached..

*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)

Re: Subassembly problem

09-26-2013 09:01 PM in reply to: om_gc
Your ditch IS attached to the EP, at least in cut anyway. You have your lane, then a conditional cut, then your ditch.

Ir are you talking about your fill? Looks like you have a daylight then the ditch. It should be working in fill.

The daylight in fill, you'd be better off using the link slope to surface instead. Attaching a subassembly to part of a daylight can be inconsistent.
Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

09-26-2013 11:00 PM in reply to: om_gc

Not sure, but it almost looks like both of the conditional tests are being evaluated as true, and both daylights are being built.  Matt's solution is probably correct, but you might want to also check the corridor parameters and make sure that the conditional targets are right.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Active Contributor
om_gc
Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)

09-28-2013 06:50 AM in reply to: sboon

Thanks guys. I followed matt method & it works.

Steve - I chose target and existing surface target as my existing surface.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs