Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subassembly Superelevation Issue

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Rainman1
624 Views, 3 Replies

Subassembly Superelevation Issue

I have an assembly that includes 3 subassemblies (LaneOutsideSuperWithWidening, ShoulderExtendAll and DaylightMaxOffset). Please see attachment (the section is in superelevation). When I am in superelevation the LaneOutsideSuperWithWidening subassembly is working properly as shown. However, the ShoulderExtendAll subassembly is not changing to match the superelevation of the LaneOutsideSuperWithWidening subassembly. I've tried changing the parameters but cannot get it working. Any ideas what the problem might be?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Lisa_Pohlmeyer
in reply to: Rainman1

This is what our sub-assy is set to and it follows the supers.

Lisa Pohlmeyer
Civil 3D User
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
sboon
in reply to: Rainman1

It's possible that your alignment superelevation has been calculated without the shoulders, so they always use the default slopes.

Clipboard01.png

Check the superelevation table for the alignment, and make sure that you have values for the outside shoulders.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 4 of 4
owenn
in reply to: sboon

Is there a way to correct this if the superelevation is already created from the wizard? I may have unchecked that box accidentally but I do not wish to redo the superelevation work as much of it is manual.

Thank you.

Natalie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report