Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subassembly Composer Superelevation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ddouglas
794 Views, 1 Reply

Subassembly Composer Superelevation

I have created a subassembly for a simple gravel road, which works fine ,but I don't know how to tell it to use a superelevation applied using the C3D 2011 Superelevation Calculator. I have read the post by ccookusi on 8/7/12 and tried to open the attachments, cant open allI get is a long string of errors.

I have the SE codes but I don't know which one or ones the Superelevation caculator uses. The expression that Jay.Mesar posted on 2/2/12 looks like it might work if I knew which SE codes to use, I'm assuming the expression is used to define the slope of the superelevated links?

Attached is a screen shot of the subassembly.

Thanks for any help

Don 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ddouglas
in reply to: ddouglas

I'm still trying to apply the superelevations with no success, I've typed in the example as given in the DATA API Functions SE Class catalog "IF((Side=Left)AND(SE.HasLeftLO),SE.LeftLO,CType(LaneGrade,Double))" which yields an error "End of Expression Expected". I have no idea what this means since the example description says the expression yields what I think I need.

Anyone have any ideas? I've gone thru the Help for Expressions in the composer and C3D 2011 neither were any help at all.

Thanks again for any help.

Don

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report