Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure Label (Profile)-Text Justification

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Rainman1
544 Views, 3 Replies

Structure Label (Profile)-Text Justification

Please see attached pdf. As you can see, all the text components in the label are left justified (except the Structure name which is centered). I want to see all the text components centered in the label. I have the "STA" component of the label highlighted and as you can see, the format says the justification is centered but it isn't??? I've checked the properties of the text for the Structure name thinking I could replicate the settings but still can't get it?? Thanks in advance! 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: Rainman1

In addition to Center justification for each component have you verified that there is no X/Y offset values being applied to the label components that are appearing as left justified?

Structure Label Style>Layout Tab>Text> X offset

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 4
Rainman1
in reply to: Jay_B

Some of the text components have an "x" value of "0" and some have an "x" value of "+1". If I change the "+1" value to "0" for the STA, it skews the whole label (see pdf, label on right side).

Message 4 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: Rainman1

What is being referenced as the "anchor component" and is there an X offset value applied there as well?
C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report