Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Site Behavior

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
strah
98 Views, 2 Replies

Strange Site Behavior

I just felt there is something wrong with this picture (see attachement), so I wanted to share. It looks to me as some sort of bug... In the prospector I have defined two sites (Maplewood Phase 6 and Site), when I want to create an alignment and select the site, it lists the two sites from the prospector, and duplicated versions of site called Site. (have SP1 installed). Any ideas, comments? Thanks,

Strah
Message was edited by: strah
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: strah

I had a similar situation like that yesterday. I believed I blamed it on importing information from LDD. Have you done that? Bill "strah" wrote in message news:32910478.1107379440602.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I just felt there is something wrong with this picture, so I wanted to share. It looks to me as some sort of bug... In the prospector I have defined two sites (Maplewood Phase 6 and Site), when I want to create an alignment and select the site, it lists the two sites from the prospector, and duplicated versions of site called Site. (have SP1 installed). Any ideas, comments? Thanks, > > Strah
Message 3 of 3
strah
in reply to: strah

nope.... pure Civil 3D approach

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report