AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

LK_Indy
Message 1 of 3 (313 Views)

Station Offset to Points report not working

313 Views, 2 Replies
10-31-2011 12:09 PM

A co-worker asked if I could create a report that listed the station and offset values for selected points & alignment.  After selecting "execute" for the Station Offset to Points report, the file gets hung up before I can select the points and alignment I want.

I've tried xml-ing out the desired points & alignment into another file and running the report from there as suggested in related threads but the issue remains.

All other reports under Alignment and Points work fine (drawing does not have other C3D objects).

I'm using C3D 2011 version 3.

Thanks,

Larry

*Expert Elite*
wfberry
Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

Re: Station Offset to Points report not working

11-01-2011 01:54 PM in reply to: LK_Indy

I am not positive but previously we had to have Internet Explorer as our primary browser.  Perhaps that is the problem.

Bill

matt100372
Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)

UK IE reports not working

02-08-2013 04:07 AM in reply to: wfberry
Hi we have just upgraded to a network licence of Civils 3D from the the free trial. The service packs are all upto date however my reports manager just hangs as well and I have to froce quit the drawing. Any ideas We use IE as our internet browser many Thanks matt

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs