Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station Label Style

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
153 Views, 5 Replies

Station Label Style

Is it possible to create a station label style like:

10~ instead of 10+00?

If so, how can this be done?

Sgrisez
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It looks like you have only a few choices. See attched. "Sgrisez" wrote in message news:31026250.1106679784620.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Is it possible to create a station label style like: > > 10~ instead of 10+00? > > If so, how can this be done? > > Sgrisez
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Sgrisez, You can do that with Civil 3D. In the Major Station Label Style, change the format of the string from "Station Format" to "Station Index Format", change the rounding to "Truncate" and the Station Character to "" and then add a "~" at the end of the string. When you're done it should look like the attached screen shot. Peter Funk API Product Manager Autodesk, Inc. "Sgrisez" wrote in message news:31026250.1106679784620.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Is it possible to create a station label style like: > > 10~ instead of 10+00? > > If so, how can this be done? > > Sgrisez
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Yes. Station Index Format can make 10+00 But Last Station is not show exactly.
for Example Last Station is 10+10.34 but Civil can not show this.
If I make rise up decimal, all station is change 10+00.00
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Peter,

Thanks. This gave me what I needed.

Stephen
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Thank you Peter, you helped me with my Problem, which was not the same, but your instructions worked for me also

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report