Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stakeout Report page break problems when exporting to PDF or DOC.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
WyldeParnelle
264 Views, 2 Replies

Stakeout Report page break problems when exporting to PDF or DOC.

I am trying to create a stakeout report to either PDF or DOC and it does not break cleanly. I end up having half an image on a page the other half on the next or have the data split in 2. How can I force it to create proper page breaks?

Image Stakeout problem 1 shows the page break in the middle of an image.

Image Stakeout problem 2 shows the page break in the middle of the data.

This report was generated to PDF...Word (DOC) is even worse. It breaks it up horizontally as well and will not force fit the info to the page.

Using Civil 3D 2012 but it wouldn't work at all, so decided to use Civil 3D 2013. it's not working any better.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Basically what I want is this...see image. Where did this go in Civil 3D 2013? This image is from 2012. In 2013 I can turn on or off images but just below that you can't tell it how many images per page like this screen shot from 2012. Circled the wrong area on my screen shot.

Message 3 of 3

I guess no one does Slope Stakeout reports. I still have not figured out where to tell it to create 1 image per page. That option seems to have dissapeared in 2013.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report